It is very easy to set up a Netgear wifi extender by mywifiext net setup. Netgear has designed its web-based user interface in such a way that it makes it easy for users to get inside their devices and configure the settings. Configuration and modification of Netgear wifi extender have become very easy with the help of mywifiext.net login address. To set up the Netgear wifi extender through mywifiext.net, you need to just log into the device. If you are wondering – I don’t have an active internet connection so how would I be able to set up the device. Let us tell you, you don’t need to be connected to the internet at the time of the Netgear wifi extender setup. All you have to do is just ensure that the router is having internet connection active on its wireless network. In this post, you will reach about the Netgear wifi extender setup process. All you have to do is just follow the instructions carefully.
Mywifiext net – Setup & installation
1. First of all, you need to go to your PC or laptop that you are going to use for Netgear wifi extender setup process.
2. You can log into the Netgear wifi extender with the help of a web browser.
3. Choose a web browser and open it. Enter the default web address mywifiext.net login into the address bar. Make sure the web browser is up to date.
4. As you enter the address, hit enter and you will be redirected to the mywifiext.net login page.
5. Now enter device admin credentials into their respective fields and click Submit. If you don’t know the username and password of your Netgear extender, look at the wireless card given at the backside of the device.
6. Now that you have visited the mywifiext.net Netgear setup page, start with the setup wizard.
7. Your device will attempt to search for active wireless network around it.
8. Connect to your home wifi network after you locate it from the available list of active wireless networks.
9. Once the device gets hooked up to the router, your wifi extender will be ready to use.